Your clueRemember you must leave me two comments one that I can post now and one with the answer to the song and the artist who made it a hit that I can post at the end of this round which is Friday. So get crackin and give me your answer. The rules for playing my game are in the August 13th post. Out wit and out play your fellow blogger. Play RESPONSIBILY as they say in the lottery!
This is the last round. This is the last chance you have of getting into the fish bowl draw. This is the draw tote. Yes I originally had a fourth tote, but I needed it for a shop window, sorry.
I want to thank Husky's Life, Echo and Link, for giving me the Super Sweet Blogging Award! Echo and Link live in France and they are new friends to me. They are both rescues. If you don't already know them please take a moment to go and say hello. Now for the pomp and circumstance ~
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake Birthday Cake with lots of icing.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla dogs cannot have chocolate you know.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? My favorite is whatever we are having right now.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Mid afternoon treat. But truth be told I really crave salty.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Well my name is Sweet William The Scot so I am Sweet already.
The last duty was to nominated a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs. Well I am just going to name one and that is my Sweetie Snazzi Jazzi. Jazzi is my whole baker's dozen you might say.
Thanks for being a friend
Traveling down the road and back again
Your heart is true and your a friend of mine.
Sweet William The Scot