Monday, October 27, 2014

HIGHLAND GAMES on Blogville Radio

I cannot believe that Ernest Schnitzel woke me at 0600 hours. What does the "O" stand for? O that's
Early!
 He wants to come down to the station and play his bagpipes.  Someone has to cut down his cell tower.
I AM RUNNING LATE!  I got to get up to the roof and turn on the air waves and fly the Tartan Colors in honor of the Highland Games
Now I have to call the Blogville Police I saw Ernie off in the distance dragging a rocking chair in one paw and a cat in another.
Police Department yes I want to report a dog dragging a cat down Main Street.  Yea Yea you want my name well Dogamonious is my name.  What did the suspect look like.  It looked like Von Schnitzel Ernie.
 
Finally I Am On The AIR
GOOD MORNING BLOGVILLE!
Hey, this is not a test. This is rock and roll.  And I am your DJ Rockin Wills, The Music Professor, on Blogvilles own Non Serious Radio Station  HOWL 469.5 .
Today is a special day.  Blogville has the honor of hosting the
HIGHLAND GAMES in Celebration of Kyla Scott.
The Famous Stuart will be leading the Parade right past the station.
By plane. By helicopter and also by automobile the contenders are coming. 
 Your DJ is entered in the Scottish Hammer Throw.  I heard they have the long German Frank Furter listed in that Game. 
Well I bet my Hammer is bigger than his Hammer.  How could a Scot not win The Highland Games.
BAM!  TAKE THAT!
Here's a song coming your way right now.
Ernie how did you get IN ~ I locked the Front Door.  You climbed in the back window after you broke it.  YOU BROKE THE HOWL WINDOW!!
I'M ON THE AIR
The Blogville Police are looking for you Dogamonious turn you in for tormenting a cat.
Yep Dogamonious lives out by the swamps.
Ernie Leave.
Sorry about that Blogville.
I am going to play a song.
 For those of you recovering from a hangover, that's gonna sound just right.
This one is dedicated to the one and only Kyla Scott
(double click for full screen)
 You have been listening to Scotland The Brave the opening song for The Games recorded by Stuart and Me, your DJ and
in·ter·lop·er Ernie on the Rocking Chair with CAT.
Ernie tune that cat.
 
I LOVE YOU KYLA SCOTT ~ ty4baf
 
Oh No The HOWL phone is ringing!  469.5  you're on the air.  Marty, what's up fat Cat, you got a request to be sent out to Kyla.  You want I'm Gonna Be. Well that is usually played in the warm up before the Scotland matches.  
Can't you tell this DJ is already warmed up and ready to go!  
Keep Howling 
"Do what you want, dig what you do, 'cause that's what life is all about"
Signing Off
Sweet William The Scot

This Broadcast have been brought to you by ME.  Political Manureing Free! 
Remember to VOTE in the Blogville Election.
Yep I am in The Highland Parade bringing up the rear .  Be sure and wave to me when I go by.
 
Events will be taking place on these blogs
The Scottie Chronicles ~ http://scottiechronicles.com/

46 comments :

  1. Ringy-ding-ding-ding....Ringy-da-ding-ding....Oh Sir William, that song just woke me right up this morning and made me smile. I surely would walk 1,000 miles to see you, my friend! It sounds like the Highland Games are going to be pawtastic! What a way to start the day!
    High paws,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was and early start !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hammer dude. We will definitely wave at you Sweet William. Off now to join in all the fun. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! We did not know you could play the bagpipes like that but why wouldn't you? Love that hammer too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy!! Careful of that ginormous hammer BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you win paws down with that hammer Sweet William - that was a mighty big hammer for such a little guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet William you know how to blow those pipes my friend! Thanks for the fantastic morning wake up show! Now we are off to watch you throw that mighty hammer!
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet William you look so cute and cool in your outfit, much better than ours we had to wear yesterday...I was a wondering if you could play any passenger songs, wesa likes that group...love that hammer.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that's REAL muzak! I always get tears in my eyes when I hear Scotland The Brave... although I'm a german breed. I'm sure with that giant hammer you will win that contest! Like Pete Seeger once said: If I had a Hammer lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. BWHAHAHAHAHA...OMD, I thoughted dat was Ernie withs a kitteh but i thoughted maybe i just had to much scotch to drink.
    I thinnk you has da hammer toss in da pot fur sures.

    I has so missed your radio station, i couldn't get it on da air when i was away from blogville. It is definately good to be back.

    you really did a splendid job for Kyla.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally pawsome music DJ Sweet William! You got my paws stomping and my kilt swinging with those tunes. Thanks for pawticipating in my caber toss - you did VERY well.......we hope Kyla has a ball today - it's been so much fun being part of "her" day.

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was great music SW. Loved the band and the song was perfect for Kyla.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have excelled your self again DJ Wills, just funtaztix and loved loved the video xxoxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo great job DJ Wills,don't forget to stop at my Castle Gathering too!
    http://www.speedyhousebunny.com/2014/10/welcome-to-highland-games-castle.html xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks SW, great music for a Great Lady

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOL!! OMD, what kinds of trouble is Ernie up to nows??!
    I LOVED your set Sweet William! Nothin' like a little Scottish tunes to gets you in the mood!
    Meet you at the Caber Toss!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great broadcast Sweet William. Nothing like being woke up by the bagpipes…
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's the way to start the day Rockin DJ Wills. Sorry that Ernie and the cat was into on your show but you never let that slow you down. What a true Host you are. I bet you win with that Hammer of yours. See you around the Games.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great start to the day, SW! We've seen a few events and are heading over to see more! A great day for our Kyla.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great to start the day with a big pawty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pawesome job, SW!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMD LADDIE.... I (FRANKIE FURTER) am SO very MUCH embarrassed by what Ernie did to you today... I have TOLD Mom and DAD and Ernie is not on RESTRICTIONS fur 87 months... OMD he Woke you and then Broke your Window and ENTERED your radio station... and then OMD OMD WHAT he did to that POOR KITTY... I have NO idea HOW he even thought of That Scheme. the VERY idea... trying to make a BAG PIPE outta a CAT's Tail and a Rocking Chair...
    GOOD GRIEF..... he TOTALLY LIED... he said he was coming to your place to play a round of GOLF..
    Loved our Songs and I am sure that Kyla was thrilled. YOU are the BESTEST...
    AGAIN... SORRY about what ..."HE" did.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet William, the music is outstanding as always. Thank you for entertaining us. I hope Ernie didn't cause too much mischief.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Sweet William - we had to wait for mom to get home from work to listen to your wonderful music. It had us bouncing around all over!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great job, Sweet William... luv da tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic music Sweet William. Outstanding selections for celebrating Kyla and the Highland Games.
    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  27. I seriously love this radio station! You are playing all my favorites! It was such a blast to celebrate Kyla with you today, Sweet William! She LOVED your edible arrangement!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Crikey Sweet William ..... I knew I could count on you for some bagpipe music. Well done, mate ..... you are the best DJ EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. AROOOOROOOO I WOULD WALK 500 MILES AROOOOROOO!!! Oh SW, what a pawsome set!! Mom just LOVES that song, it's the song she and dada walked into at their wedding reception.
    AROOOOROOO Just to be that man who'd fall down at your door KYLA!!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sweet William what great songs for this wonderful event..my gran was a Scot and so I feel always very patriotic when I hear Scotland the brave! and as fro the shenanigans at the station..well I am sure Ernie meant well hahahaha :) and we did wave to you in the parade! our sheep Jock was proud to be the only sheep there haha :) great effort my sweet..loves Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi there!! I'm back. I've been hiding out but think about you guys all the time! I see you have not missed a beat and hope your days have been fun. My legs healing pretty good…I still have shaved fur but I'm walking pretty good so that's all that matters. Thanks for checking in on me!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey SW, we heard your Mom isn't feeling well and wanted to let you know we're sending purrs, prayers and wags out to her.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi there! We are just stopping by to say that we heard about your mom and wanted to send our prayers for a quick recovery. We are thinking of her and hope she feels better soon. Medicines do help...once you find the right ones. Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  34. HI SWTS, Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about your Lee and sending healing prayers to her.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sweet William, we heard your mom isnt feeling well. We r crossing our paws and HOWLing like crazy fur her to get better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sweet William we were thinking about u. Hope your mom is feeling better. Havent heard anything in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello Lee, just checking in to let you know we are thinking about you and sending you wishes for a fast recovery. All of Blogville is sending you our love and hugs.
    Lori & Sarge

    ReplyDelete
  38. We wanted to stop by to let you know that you and your Mom are in our thoughts and prayers.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mornings are for sleeping!!! Hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Sweet William, we were thinking about u. Benji howled twice yesterday. Hope u had a nice Thanksgiving. Thank u fur being our furiendz.

    ReplyDelete
  41. We are thinking of you and missing you still. We hope that Lee is recuperating and that you both had a lovely Thanksgiving.

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  42. Welcome HOME!!!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete