Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mayorz Marathon Mile 16

I, Rockin Wills, got to get to the
 Mayorz Marathon Remote!
 This is Blogville's one and only Non Serious Radio Station Howl at 469.5.
We are doing a live remote today covering the Marathon.
I'm your DJ Rockin Wills The Music Professor on the scene.
 If you want to come on down the Howl is at the corners of Heart Break Hill and Runners Trots Drive.
Yep this is Mile 16 for these runners.  It is the you, yourself with the mile.  Called the Isolation mile. 
We will be seeing the runners thinning out now.
Your DJ was in a race once. Within minutes after the race started I was the last of the runners. It was down right embarrassing. That fat cat Marty was in front of me, second to last, was taunting me. He said, “Hey dog, how does it feel to be last?” I replied: “Do you want to know?” and I dropped out.
Yep I embarrassed that cat.  No one plays this DJ for a fool.
Think I will play a song to raise up the runners spirits because that old Despair Mile 19 will be hitting them soon.
The first of the runners are coming into the square.
  After this mile these runners are no longer Glucosed up.  
Oh I feel sorry for those Pupsters that still have their junk if their body glide is gone.
They will be lucky if they can still feel their junk after this tough marathon.
If they have not been neutered they will have wished they were.
And those kittenestes why those manicures and pedicures are going to be ruined.
Their nails are going to turn black and maybe fall off.
(click for full screen) 
The center of the pack has reached the square.
Cheer those runners on.  Ring those cow bells! 
  HOWL HOWL

Ahead they have
Despair around mile 19!  Why even their teeth will hurt!
Then they will HIT THE WALL around mile 22!  They will be crying they have never been so tired!
They got to dig dig dig deep!
If they make it to mile 23 it will be Affirmation!
Elation mile 26 right before they collapse.

Do you get why at the start the runners have a Blogville Police car behind?
Why that's to make them keep running so they get .... Tired!
Then
Do you know why the Cop car goes ahead?
Why by running behind the car they get .... Exhausted!
And they say it is for your protection!!!!!
Yes your DJ Rockin Wills is giving it to you straight.

It looks like the last runners are going through now! 
Cheer those runners on ~ Ring those cow bells.  HOWL
Last runners are through.
For continuous live coverage of this grueling first ever Mayorz Marathon I am turning the mike over to Blogvilles one and only Taffy, where from her vantage point she is seeing the first of the runners coming through.  Take it away Taffy.
Well that's it from the HOWL's live remote.  Till next time I'm your DJ Rockin Wills saying RUN
Keep Howling  
"Do what you want, dig what you do, 'cause that's what life is all about"

Signing Off
Sweet William The Scot

PS ~ We played no favoritism in the placing of animals.  Your numbers were all placed into my Tam o'Shanter and as your number was drawn you were placed.  So it was your luck or unluck that got you where you are in the Mayorz Marathon.

28 comments :

  1. Howl Howl BOL BOL Wooooooooohooooooo good job, keep going!! I will see you at the finish line with foodables. Drink lots of water.


    Loveys Chef Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We say good luck and keep going SW and see you at the finish line. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet William....I'd love...(pant, pant) to stay with you, but I must catch up with the pack! ....XXX Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! you showed that Marty cat how it feels, hahahahah!
    I hope there is a Puppiccino for Leah somewhere ... that Princesses need their magic potion LOL
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Scotties rockin' Will what a fantastic event! We loved your animation at the end! Mol mol you told Marty the smarty pants cat!
    Hugs
    Madi the water girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huffing and puffing and rocking out.What a great race!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pawsome race. Loved those cow bells. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this has me exhausted and I am not even running! and what a great event Sweet William :) I am off to see how it goes....unneutered bwahaahhaaha love Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wall-I didn't hit any when I flew through the race.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love your tunes and am glad I get the next leg of the race. I think your dance floor gave some of those short legged dogs an advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These songs are just the fuel I need to get me to the finish line, Thanks!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good post! Andy wants to participate next year, as he is very sporty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arrrooooo! What an awesome mile 16! Rock 'n Running! Thanks, Sweet William ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD....What a rockin' few miles these were!!! Thanks for the great music, Sweet William!
    Growlies!
    Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. We need more cow bell! You are doing a great job Sweet William.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a GREAT update. I love the cow bell!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done! No one can DJ as well as you Sweet William! That was a great square butt we were pretty pooped so we were glad to have the bells cheering us on! We also thought your story about being last was funny! Thanks for a great job!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dis is HOWLING good fun!
    Gotta run...
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a marathon, everything is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome reporting. I am getting a tiny bit tired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Crikey SW ..... you did a great job as usual, aye?? Sorry I couldn't stop to listen. Still a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMD, we LOVE your car SW! Now what would a marathon be without some tunes to keep the runners motivated - HIGH FIVE PAWS DJ Rockin' Will
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Arooooooo, Rockin' Wills! I wasn't able to join in the marathon...why with my old, arthritic paw it would have been embarrassing. But dog oh dog, your coverage was fabulous! I am glad you were Rockin' those dogs through some of the harder miles. Now, I just hope those who were in the marathon...and who will now be on our soccer team...have not tired themselves too much for our first footy match!
    Happy Monday, my pal.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  24. That was a super fun event!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woooot! What a great race steward you are!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Since Mom was away all weekend we are still making it around all the marathon posts. Love the animation.
    we loved the race
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wowser bowser, y'all did a great job wiff yer films and stuffs... thanx fur all yer hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Will, I am a fat cat no more! Mom has slimmed me down over the summer, I am a lean mean zooming kitty machine MOL! Luv ya my friend!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete