Monday, September 26, 2016

Working Hard

Lee said Wills today you have to work!
Yep Lee hired a company to put in a section of privacy fence inside my chain link fence.

See the house next door is in foreclosure and Lee is tired of looking at the unkempt place.
Truly we would prefer to move!

Bentley, my friend, sent me a Joseph statue to help sell our home but we think it was the Joseph of flowers because he really made our flowers grow over him.
( Note to self show what Bentley sent me.)

So I had to help the fence installer.  I tell you I worked my paws into the ground up to my whiskers.  I was the best helper he ever had.  He said I was hired full time if I wanted to go with him.  But I said no thanks Lee needs me.
So see my new Dogwood Privacy Fence.
I had my nose in every part of the job.
The fence goes with my new picnic table and chairs.  They are made out of recycled plastic milk jugs just like the rocking chairs on my front porch.  They last and are heavy and help save the environment.  I helped putting them together also.
I'm one helping guy.
Now Lee says I have to landscape.  So far I see nine pots.  So I have to dig nine holes. 

Then we had the city repairing sidewalks.  The city owns them but Lee has to pay to have them repaired.  What a rip and on top of that they really tore up our yard with their big equipment.
One of the dudes was wiping his tools in our front yard and Lee asked why and he said it was because "you have nice grass so the cement comes off our tools easier".
Well did he think we were going to have nice grass after he cleaned his tools?
Picture taken through window screen.
Well that was the week that was.  I stayed home and worked and Lee wrote checks to pay the bills!

Thanks for being a friend
Traveling down the road and back again
Your heart is true and your a friend of  mine
Signing Off 
Sweet William The Scot

21 comments :

  1. William, if you have to work, that's the BEST job. We love your muddy, happy face.

    Fence looks great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that fence is beautiful nothing like our farmers fence, we had to laugh at your muddy little face, your mom has a green thumb indeed. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    My word what a difference that fence makes!!! Oh I am sure that you and Lee will enjoy your garden so much more now and my goodness I love your working-dog look!!! Very hunky...

    Unlike that working-dood who thinks your grass is his own personal tool-wipe... tsk... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow William that looks like serious snoopervising work going on there…butt…was it worth it!!!1 You new fence looks wonderful and I am soooo impressed wiv the muddy face…great work!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would of been nice to go put and nip at that city worker - but that would of got you in trouble - hope you barked at them alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those milk jug furnitures are a good thing. I love your yard - room for dogs to play! You look sweet even with a muddy face!
    Your Furrend in Vancouver
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD, that is one BEAUTIFUL fence!!!!! I loves loves loves it! And, I thinks you could chase many a tree rat from next to it! Butts, dude, that snooter is FABulous!!!! You can tell you did a mighty fine job!
    Can you believes those workers?? geesh....we had paver contractors that did that, and no, our grass wasn't nice after!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's government. It tells you what you need, you pay and you also pay to clean up their mess. If you don't like it, go to court but they're all government also-good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We can tell by your beard that you were a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We would like one of those privacy fences. You sure looked like you worked hard!
    hugs
    Mr BAiley, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that fence is super! We could use one like that against the south side of my chainlink fence too...uh-huh...its also an unkempt yard and house, but peeps are living there, what a mess! Not that we have a castle, but we do try. Only trouble with a fence like that would be then I couldn't play through the fence games with their doggy... Wiping the tools in your grass was not furry polite at all, and fur sure nasty to the grass...and the mower later on.

    You sure had a working dog mud beard!!
    Yup, you did work hard! You may rest well now:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow you even worked with your scottie beard :o) no wonder that the fence became such a beautiful thing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Sweet William, you are one helping guy for sure. But that is an impressive volume of dirt you collected in your very splendid Scottie beard.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ringy-Dingy-Oh-My-DOG! Sir William, you are one hard working Scottie and I see you found yourself some exquisite mud to dig in. Wow! I am super jealous. If you need additional digging assistance, please do not hesitate to ring me up! Yessiree! Say Hello to Lee for us.
    Your friend, until the end...
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whew! You need a vacation. Love that choice of fence and don't blame you for installing it
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and your crew do beautiful work. Can't wait to see what next years flowers your Joseph for create for your yard and fence. At least Joseph helped you out in some way. You have to watch those workers at the time. I have to say that my city will repair the sidewalks but the taxes we pay cover the repairs.
    Keep safe and enjoy your new view.
    Bentley and Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am digging up Joseph for the winter and washing him off so that he will be clean and ready to help next spring when we try to sell again.
      SWTS

      Delete
  17. Good job SW, Your fence looks awesome!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  18. WoWZERS! That is an impressive fence!!! Thanks for coming to the debate guys! And yous knows who won!!! The Rump and The Hill did not get even ONE vote (Kong did though!)
    And Mes lives up in Canada!!! Yous can always visits with mes!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  19. A good fence. Privacy doesn't have to be ugly.

    ReplyDelete