Thursday, May 18, 2017

Three

I got a quandary. 
Lee and I went to Lowe's and Lee bought a bird house looks like a wheely house.  It was on the top shelf ~ last one left ~ they got the rolling steps to get it down ~ they shook it. 
We put it in our cart, got a few other things we needed.  Went an checked out.  Stopped at Graeter's Ice Cream. 
Got five miles down the road heard chirping.
Well the bird house has babies.  They sold me an occupied house.  Went back to Lowe's they refused to put it back!  I told them to just keep our money put the bird house back ~ NO LUCK.  Said they do their best to keep birds out of store.   
Three babies! 
Yep I, Sweet William The Scot, have three wards.
Dam Lee tricked me again I thought she said reward and I came running for a treat instead she told me I had wards to watch the babies.  DARN!
Shut your mouths I just fed you all.
We have named them Little, Spikey and Flappy.
I think Spikey would be a great mate for Kismet. Why look at his hair.  It takes talent to make it stand up like that.  Kismet could be a cougar and date a younger guy I date an older woman, Bella.
Kismet I got my eye on you.  Just you wait I'm coming for you!  I can fertilize those eggs.
They are Black-capped chickadee and the bird rescue society here in Nati told us to let nature take its course which meant to let them die but they said if we wanted to try to keep them alive feed them soaked cat food and boiled eggs with the shell ground for calcium.  Right now Nati is going through a Cicada year hundreds of the darn things.  They say to squish the white new ones and feed them those also. 
I've got my eyes on you!
So wish us luck we are on day three and they are doing great eat, poop, sleep and repeat.

Thanks for being a friend
Traveling down the road and back again
Your heart is true and your a friend of mine
Signing Off
Sweet William The Scot

23 comments :

  1. OMD... Only you and your Lee can end up in so much trouble. Life is not dull with you Sweet William. We are wishing you all the good luck you can handle. Keep us updated with your new family. You guys keep me laughing.
    Bentley and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little birdies. Not happy with Lowes for what they did. Wishing the babies the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'll take him. Even if he's underage; I've got a great legal team to protect me (unfortunately, they're all female or I would have gone after them).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little is as big as Spikey today. I make sure each one is fed. They are taking food in their beaks today rather than having it pushed down further into the glottis with chopstick. I am moving the feeding time to every hour since they are doing so well.
      SWTS

      Delete
    2. I truly am overjoyed. Birds are people too.

      Delete
  4. I would send an email to corporate Lowe's. They should have taken the house back. Praying that you can save the little birdies. You did a wonderful thing saving those birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute they are! You and Lee are doing a great job with the youngsters, William!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    OMD Wills... that is all at the one-some a joy and jinx; I do so hope this tale ends happily for all! Hugs and wags... and tweets... YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope they make it. Whenever SHE has tried to nurture something, it hasn't worked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool. Hope you can keep them alive

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD, that is SO something that would happen to you and Lee!! Tell Lee that I applaud your efforts to save the little guys, and I am sendin' lots and lots of POTP for the little tikes! Oh, and if you needs help rounding up some of those Cicadas, lets me know, and I can catch the next train...I do LOVES my bugs...even noisy ones! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh how great is that? 3 little berds... maybe they always come in 3's? I have 3 little blackberds too... and the mama loves them, as long as they sit in their nest in the tool shed we can't use the garden tools, YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD such little cuties :-) You are so kind to help rear these little birds. Hope they do well - nose licks and love from Moth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! how wonderful of you SW to take care of these birdies!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have our paws crossed that you can help these precious babies survive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy Chickadees! That is quite a story! Hope they make it♥
    (You are a GOOD terrier, William)
    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh we are noxiously awaiting an update on Little, Spikey and Flappy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A trio of babies!!
    Wow!

    Hope all your gallant efforts will bring them to fledgling times! Imagine watching them fly!

    POTP and best wishes in the meantime:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness! What a big responsibility! I hope it ended well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy Cow, Sweet Will!!! You're a papa! I hope those little babies do well, we know that you and Lee will take great care of them!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now that would be funny to buy an occupied bird house except it isn't funny for the mom and babies being separated. How kind of you and your mom to give them a chance to live!

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete