Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas Present From Nessa

See the brown envelope ~ well I, Sweet William The Scot, opened the envelope without asking.
It was a Christmas present for Lee with a me dog on it.
I get so excited opening presents.

Nessa Noodle Dog our dear friend from what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas sent Lee this dish towel with a Sniff Sniff Woof Woof Bark Bark Scottie dog print. And see the cute Scottie Dog on her card why I thought she downsized herself because I could sure smell her on the card.
Lee says she will hang the towel on our oven door never to be used because it is so special.
Nessa does not have her own blog but she sure has become a good friend by e-mail.
She sends me pictures of flowers, her walk trail going to the mountains and pictures of her forever digging for those elusive gophers.
Nessa if you ever want to show pictures of yourself you can always borrow my blog.
I love you a whole lot and I thank you for Lee's terrific Christmas present.
Nothing could be better than something with a Scottie print.
Here is Nessa sleeping on her Mom's socks.

Next time we will tell you about the last present we got from a blogger.

Thanks for being a friend
Traveling down the road and back again
Your heart is true and your a friend of mine
Signing Off
Sweet William The Scot

20 comments :

  1. What great prezzies! Just pawfect for you
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love it!!! and we would have it as a souvenir of a friend too... some things are toooo precious to use them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is indeed a most beautiful present from Nessa, and most appropriate for such a handsome Scottie.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sugar Billy-now you're getting stuff from females in brown manila envelopes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes that tea towel is definitely too special to be doing the dishes with! It's a piece of beautiful artwork though just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful present! You're a lucky doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    What a supery-dupery cloth that is!!! Nessa also looks to be very cute. Sweet is reserved for your own good self, Wills!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That for sure, is a most special present!
    We like how Nessa is keeping her sock warm...a pup after Dalton's own heart, he likes to sleep on/snuggle with his stuffies...or stolen human articles:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fantastic present. SHE usually uses our scottie towels until they have holes and then has to look for more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best towels hang from the stove and are never used. That towel should join them. Beautiful. You are very well loved, that is why you get such good prezzies

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very nice present! So thoughtful!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, those are FABulous pressies SW!!!! Nessa sure looks like a sweet puppers! There are so many thingies with Scotties on them! Ma is super jealous...heheheee
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful pressies. I wonder where they found that tea towel. You have such lovely friends Love Pea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we have some very nice friends, friends from all over the world including you Pea. We read that bats are falling from the sky after being ‘boiled alive’ in heatwave in Australia. Maybe you should stay indoors so you don't get hit. I think it is a Chicken Little time "the sky is falling".
      Wills

      Delete
    2. Yes they were poor little things. We feed parrots and cockatoos and I have 3 blue tongue lizards. I say good morning to them every day that they come out. You know cats often kill them but not me. I love all animals even doggies. Love Pea

      Delete
    3. I have lazarus lizards here and they sun themselves on the driveway in the summer. I love to play the whack a mole game with them. They pop their head up in bricks that have holes then pop up in another hole. I grab for them but don't get them. Lee has seen me do this for an hour at a time.
      Wills

      Delete
  14. What a very special gift and my Mom would not let me use that towel either. You are one very lucky Scottie to have so many friends.
    Bentley & Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky to have you both as a friend Bentley and Pat. I love hearing from those who don't have blogs by e-mail, it gives us a smile.
      Wills

      Delete