Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love Week Wednesday


I am Disc Jockey, Rockin Wills, The Music Professor, your Love Doctor on your Non Serious Radio. That's HOWL 469.5 spinning the top Love Songs of all times getting you ready for Blogville's big Queen of Hearts Event.
Let me hear you Howl!!
I see the station phone lines are lighting up!  I think I will take a caller today.
You're on the air with Rockin Wills the Love Doctor..
Oh Ernie it's you. Yep Ernie the HOWL 469.5 is playing love songs.
You want me to play How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?  You want me to send it out to your girl Roxy?  Ernie that is not a love song.
Yes Ernie, Yes Ernie, UH-HUH, UH-HUH!  I understand Ernie. 
Wait a minute Ernie I got to go and bang my head against the wall a few times.
Jeez that pupster.
I think I will try line two.  You are on the air what's your request. ERNIE!  You are calling in on Frankie's phone.  Wait a minute Ernie I need to bang my head against the wall again. UH-HUH, UH-HUH! Yep Ernie I know I could hurt myself.  You'll wait, well you do that.
Jeez that pupster.
Well I see line three is lit.  You're up next, what is your request.  ERNIE.  No Ernie I don't need time to bang my head against the wall.  Thanks for asking Ernie. UH-HUH, UH-HUH!  Ernie hold on I need to go and pull the phone cord out of the wall.   
 
Picture of The Day       
This card is dated 1907.  It is 107 years old.  Lee's great-grandfather gave it her great-grandmother.
It was an arranged marriage.  Don't think I would like that much.
 
 This Love Song is going out to Tasha over at Doxies With Moxie!
Tasha's got a beau, a sweetie pie, who has his tail double knotted.
Seems her beau lives over at Team Beaglebratz and it is  Shiloh.
Way to go dude! 
 
Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb hadn’t seen the script for the movie that became “Saturday Night Fever” when they wrote “How Deep Is Your Love” for the soundtrack. They weren’t even certain that there was a love scene in the film.
But "How Deep Is Your Love," Bee Gees comes in as fourth on the
Top 50 'Love' Songs of All Time.
Send me a picture now of your pet with a picture of a true Valentine Card.  Be the first one and you will win the Diva Cat hand sanitizer kit. sweetwtscot@yahoo.com
Joke of the Day ~ What did the valentines day card say to the stamp?
Stick with me and you'll go places.
Oh that one was terrible.  This station needs some new writers. 
Breaking News ~ On February 14 around the year 278 A.D., Valentine, a holy priest in Rome in the days of Emperor Claudius II, was executed.
Well that is really old news.  Whoever thought that was breaking news you'r fired!

Poetry of The Day
 Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt wi’ the sun;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
While the sands o’ life shall run.

Well that's it for today, tune in tomorrow.
Remember to KISS someone today!
Whoa whoa, you got the best of my love
Keep Howling 
"Do what you want, dig what you do, 'cause that's what life is all about"
Signing Off
Sweet William The Scot

This is where all the events will be taking place.
Madi:    Event will take place all day on 2-14-14
Kissing Booth:  Casey and Cinderella
Band:  Bad Dawg Agency
Match Making Booth:  Easy and Frank
Photo Edit Studios:  Mollie&Alfie and Ranger 

Pin the Heart on the Donkey:  ThruSquirrelEyes and Marg
Love Messenger:  Maggie Mae and Max
 Ambulance Service:  Benji and Lassie
Gardens and Centerpieces:   Wyatt and Stanzie
Safety / Crowd Control:  Sidebite and Ranger
Food and Drinks:   Sasha and Ruby

Daisy's Flower Shoppe:  Daily Daisy Dog Blog

32 comments :

  1. Oh Ernie, he tries so hard!!!! those young pups!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD...You just turned my Mom into a swooning teenager again. She went to one of the very first concerts the BeeGee's held when they first formed the band....like about 87 million years ago.

    Oh that Ernie. He must have more telephones than Alexander G. Bell!

    Hap-Pee Hump Day!

    Now...back to listening to the song...again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Fav DJ Rockin' Will OMCs what a beautiful treasure you have in the 107 year old card. she has taken very good care of it too.
    Mom loves BGs what a great song today....on HOWL on 469.5....Rock on Will and thank you for this fantastic
    week of love songs
    Hugs madi your bfff and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS we got so wrapped up in the card and BGs we forgot to thank your news room for the 'most informative' things on this date and your writing staff for the Jokes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Sweet William - it is Shiloh here. Can u play that BeeGeez song u just barked'boutz fer my little sweet Tasha over at Doxies With Moxie?

    You haf gotta b the grrrrrreatest D.J. ever - such interestin'stuff u got there.
    Shiloh

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so great that Lee has a 107 year old valentine card of her great grand parents. I just love reading your stories and new reports. Poor Ernie is in Love that's for sure. My Mon Loves this tune brings back fond memories for her.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bentley are you kissing the one you love today?
      SWTS

      Delete
    2. I give My Mom Kisses every day. Love is in the air, (so is snow).
      Bentley

      Delete
  7. OMD that antique valentine card is fabulous and how lovely it has remained in the family for so long. Brill the BeeGees and as always rocking with ya Sweet William. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shiloh- what a great song! Tasha is swooning over it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD OMD OMD..... I (Frankie Furter) have been helping MOM to cooker some soup and cookies and I had NO IDEA that ERNIE was being a pain under your tail again. I am gonna go have a LONG LONG Dachshund LONG talk with him. In the mean time... THANKS PAWFESSOR Rockin Wills fur being such a SUPER DJ fur all of us... .... NOW you can expect to hear AGAIN from ERNIE...

    ReplyDelete
  10. whine.....whimper... whine... ummmmmmmm Rockin' Wills...... this is ME again... ERNIE... I called to say I am REALLY Sorry that I made a PESTer outta Myself... Frankie says that I am not allowed to use ANY phones fur about 87 hours... And he says I have to send you ALL of my Allowance for MARCH... so you can buy Bang Aides and Cold Compresses fur when I caused you to bang your head on the wall.
    NOW I gotta go sit in the corner and think about what I did to you. BUTT furst I gotta tell you I am very VERY much SORRY.
    So can you play... Who let the Dogs Out fur Roxy?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are LOVING your DJing this week. Keep it up!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait a minute!!! Just Where's MY song??!! If Ernie dedicated it to me, then YOU PLAY IT!!!

    A Disgruntled Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post Sweet William. We specially love that poem here in Scotland.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Rockin Wills!
    Wow, you're the bestest DJ on the air! I hope you get lots of pix of valentines for your contest. Poor Ernst gets himself all sorts of wound up and excited. BOL Thanks for belting out the bestest tunes!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  15. We like your song choice for today, Sweet William! It's an oldie but a goodie. Much love, The Scottie Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic card - how special to have it all these years later!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That card is a fake. Every card I've sent to my Grandma said "Dear Grandma". Who's kidding who here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyla you probably never ever got a Valentine Card!
      SWTS

      Delete
    2. How'd you know? Kaci must have ratted on me.

      Delete
  18. Sweet William,

    Best. DJ. Ever! That card is amazing, what a cherished keepsake. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Maz

    ReplyDelete
  19. That Ernie, My Doggie. Wow Mom just love the century old card. All Dad could say was, hummmmm, look at that handsome Scottie with it!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  20. SW you were on a roll today with Ernie. I hope you don't have a headache.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shiloh here - AROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That'z Beagle speak fer THANK U FURRY FURRY MUCH! Miss Tasha loved her song An'I LOVE duin'stuffz that make her happee.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Rockin Wills, I can't wait to rock out to your music at the dance. See you there. I will send over plenty of food for you.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Sweet William, would you like us to drop off some aspirin for your headache? We are so excited about the dance. SW, Georgia has you down on her dance card.

    Kitty Kisses,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful Valentine card!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  25. That card is so sweet. Ernie is really persistent bol
    Hey SW, I leaned up and kissed the screen!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  26. We finally got to read your post. That was a clever contest. Congratulations to the winner. And we liked the postage stamp joke. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ernie is one love sick pup ... poor guy.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete