Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Back ~ Name That Song

Your clue
Remember you must leave me two comments one that I can post now and one with the answer to the song and the artist who made it a hit that I can post at the end of this round which is Friday.  So get crackin and give me your answer.   The rules for playing my game are in the August 13th post.  Out wit and out play your fellow blogger.  Play RESPONSIBILY as they say in the lottery!

This is the last round. This is the last chance you have of getting into the fish bowl draw.  This is the draw tote.  Yes I originally had a fourth tote, but I needed it for a shop window, sorry.

I want to thank  Husky's Life,  Echo and Link, for giving me the Super Sweet Blogging Award!  Echo and Link live in France and they are new friends to me.  They are both rescues.  If you don't already know them please take a moment to go and say hello. Now for the pomp and circumstance ~
1. Cookies or Cake?   Cake Birthday Cake with lots of icing.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?  Vanilla dogs cannot have chocolate you know.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?  My favorite is whatever we are having right now.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?  Mid afternoon treat.  But truth be told I really crave salty.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?  Well my name is Sweet William The Scot so I am Sweet already.
The last duty was to nominated a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs.  Well I am just going to name one and that is my Sweetie Snazzi Jazzi.  Jazzi is my whole baker's dozen you might say.

Thanks for being a friend
Traveling down the road and back again
Your heart is true and your a friend of mine.
Signing Off
Sweet William The Scot

26 comments :

  1. Congrats on your award...a Sweet award for a Sweet William!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're guessing 'The Rose' by Bette Midler!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the song-it must be before my time. I'd say it was "The Rose" by Midler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're still alive! Long time, no post. Welcome back-I was starting to worry about you and Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey SW good to see you again. MOM is not very good at this contest (even though she was a DJ for many years) but we will give it a go.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess, with the help of MOM is "The Rose" by Bette Midler.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet Willism
    Congrats on the Well deserved sweet award!
    We will give the song a guess
    Hugs
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stop and smell the roses by Gene Cotton in 1974.... I hope it is not against the rules to google songs about roses
    Hugs
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award, William! It's so unfair that us doggies cannot have chocolate!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could it be "The Rose" - Bette Midler.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suck that at this but I will say, The Rose by Bette Midler.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
  12. William, how do you manage to pose so cutely in every photo?!
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, here's our guess, HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE!!!

    From your Pals
    To Our Bestest Pal
    Susie & Escape Artist Bites

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your award! We love playing this game!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are gonna say Pretty Pink Rose by David Bowie, but if we are the third guesser, since we have already won a cool bag, please give to the next guesser! We just love playing this game!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your award. We are not doing any homework
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATS on the award. Yes, you are very sweet and my sweetie. Thanks for the award, I will cherish it and think of you when I see it.

    loving wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your award :)

    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stumped William really stumped. We too were going to say Pretty Pink Rose by Bowie as that is all we can think of. Lordy we are rubbish at this.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey William congratulations on your award. Glad to read you are a salty one too. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your award SW and as Kyla said, it is nice to read you again :)

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. We are going to take a WILD stab at this one...is it "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison *BOL*...that is the only song mom can think of that a) has a rose in it's title and b) is not in Afrikaans!

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. My brain is fuzzy and I can't think of the tune!! but congrats for your award they look tastie ;)
    Have a good week
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet William, I don't thinks you, or anyone in your state or county is stupid, okays. You keep you head up, and I think it's okay to disagree with peeps, and still be friends. Some peeps don't have it in them. Chin up!
    (BTW, I'm talkin' abouts Tank insultin' your burrough and the election. Just had to give a shout out)

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet William congratulations on your sweet and most deserved award. I don't know the song this time, but I love your contest. We were so lucky to win last time and Mommy uses it for all kinds of things, especially groceries. I saw your comment on Tanks blog and believe me you do belong here, we all do, doing things together. Not everyone gets that, but I do. I love you as my pal Sweet William and I agree with you, I just wanted to tell you that.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have been away awhile and am disgusted to come back to all of this ...I thought blogville was a place of togetherness and respect, but apparently not. I am with you 100%, buddy! If you leave, I am leaving with you.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete