Monday, October 29, 2012

Hall~o~ween

WOW Halloween is here!  My Posh Paws girlfriend Snazzi Jazzi is coming to my home for Halloween dinner.
Oh my Snazzi Jazzi has arrived so here is a picture of my greeting her with my Halloween decorations at my door.
 
 I, Sweet William The Scot, want to really impress her with my Master Chef status, so I am fixing a gourmet dinner for two. Did you ask what I am serving, I thought so. Well for an appetizer I have carmel apples,  for our main course I have the Presidential Cookies, and dessert is candy corn. To drink I made hot apple cider.  Look at my table how I decorated for my gal.
 
  We got to chow down now because I am taking her on the Jack-O-Lanter Walk at The Anderson  Center two miles from my home.  It will be so romantic.  They have like five hundred jack-o-lanterns around a small lake and Halloween lights and decorations.  The Center treated us to a giant cookie, pumpkin gelato, and mama's carmel corn.  Yum Yum.  
 
 










Here are just four of the jack-o-lanterns that we liked.
 










They had things that scared Jazzi, she clung to my furs and pulled some out, geez.
We were welcomed by these ghost and told to go that way.
One BIG Glowing Gargoyle Bat.
It glowed and knock the bejeebers out of Jazzi!
Maybe the GIANT black cat will see that mouse. 
Why is the center ghost angry?
We said goodbyes to the happy pumpkins and went on to our next adventure. 
 
Then of all places Jazzi wanted to go to the cemetery to see if the ghost and goblins really do come out for Halloween.  I don't know if that is a good idea but I will take her because my girl wants to go.
This might be the door to the underworld!  No Jazzi I am not knocking. 
Count Dracula's Home
 Dracula you in there?  Come on open up, stop horsing around!
Trick or Treat give us something good to eat.
Oh no, gulp, this is not good they intend to put my remains here.  I made the spirits mad.
 The storme will arise,
And trouble the skies;
This night, and more for the wonder,
The ghost from the Tomb
Affrighted shall come,
Cal’d out by the clap of the Thunder

Thanks for being a friend
Traveling down the road and back again
Your heart is true and your a friend of mine
Signing Off
Sweet William The Scot


26 comments :

  1. OMD OMD Sw. Wm. that was a... SCARY DATE... except fur that LOVELY Dinner Table you two Shared. I can't believe you took Jazzi to see Dracula's Tomb... and that Tombstone . WOW you must have really wanted her to ... CUDDLE up CLOSE to you fur PAWtection.
    THAT was a Super Wonderful HOWL O Ween Date fur SURE... And... you BOTH look GRRRRREAT in your Claws Tooms (or should I say.. TOMBS ?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun and I am so glad that I had "MY Hero" to hold on to when I got Scared. The dinner was great and I loved it all. Thanks for a fanstatic evening Sweetie!!

    Loving wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fantastic Howl-o-ween adventure. That meal sounds scrumptious and then visiting all those scary things. We're sure you'll both remember it for a life-time.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic Halloween date!! You are such a good boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just tried to leave you a comment, I hope it works! You had a super Halloween date!! Jazzi has a wonderful boyfriend fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet William you sure know how to show your gal a great time. Loved those pumpkins.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sweet William, you really out did yourself, with dinner and sights to see, we hope Jazzi was as much impressed as we were !!! That Jazzi sure has a most wonderful Beau.

    From your Bestest Furiends to our Bestest Furiend & Pal
    Spooky She Devil Susie & Bigbite thye Vampire Scottie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a romantic time-a crypt???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jazzi looks a little wind swept....probably the furicane...meant hurrifur...hurricane! I'm on the east coast and a tree is fallen in my back yard...AND IT'S RAINING....AND RAINING.......I HATE RAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well didn't you plan the most romantic (weird) but romantic night for Jazzi! I'm sure she was very impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boo!! What a pawrty. You better behave
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow SW we could learn a thing or two from you about this whole dating business!

    That dinner sounded top notch - just one question, what is candy corn?

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you guys are had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool dude you are, Sweet William. And those Hallowe'en displays - truly magnificent, not to mention the spread you put on. Puts us to shame. Hope you both had a great date! RooOOoodles, Bobby & Finlay

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh Sweet Wiliam, you and Addi make such a splendid pair. And what an adventure you are having. Did you spot me lurking around Count Dracula's home in my black cape?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie (still laughing at the donkey!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh we are impressed. Things are well spooky over your way. Have a terrific Tuesday William.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. You certainly know how to celebrate in style - looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD what a romantic date. I know it was a bit scary, but I am sure it was a good reason to snuggle close to each other. I am not so sure about the Dracula part, that might have scared me too much.

    Happy Halloween

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like you had a fun night with our Snazzi Jazzi.

    Happy Howl-O-Ween

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Ivy and The Sweet Buglets

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet William you really know how to treat a lady like a Queen for sure you are a keeper and Jazzi realizes she is a lucky girl.
    What a fine Halloween ball.
    Have a Boo-tiful halloween
    Your Bfff
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute are you too?! Looks like a lot of fun and a great menu too!
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a totally pawsome date! I was a little scared for you both when you stopped at the cemetery. But glad everything worked out well. I loved the VW pumpkin.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  23. You two looks sooooo cute !!
    I hope you have a lot of fun together ^^

    Woos of love.

    Echo & Link

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi William,
    That is a date stone on dad's addition to his main barn. The main barn is 1818 and this addition is circa 1680. It's one of the oldest structures in the USA says Jack Sobon, the authority on this kind of stuffs. This barn used to be on Don Beard's property in Milford, CT.
    Thanks for noticing!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful Halloween adventure! You are a gentleman and a scholar, Sweet William. Bet Jazzi had the best time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet William!!! I'm back! So sorry to have been away but they left me so that they could go lay on a beach somewhere!! They really should have taken me, I would have been good...but I was looked after very well at the kennel...they love me there, and they were nice to Monster too. Thank you so much for worrying about us during the storm!! We hope you are well too! All is standing here and we have power now so here's to no more storms!! Bad thing is that I won't be able to get to the beach for about a month...the beach isn't doing so good. See you soon and I promise not to stay away so long again!

    ReplyDelete