Monday, February 4, 2013

It's a Jungle

I, Sweet William The Scot, am going to sip some tea while I show you the store where I bought my tea.
There is a new store in the hood!
It is called  Jungle Jim's International Market.  Over 200,000 square feet of shopping space.
The Monorail came from Kings Island.
Steel beams from WWII submarine factory.
Cobble stones from streets of Cincinnati.
  
Take a trip around the world at Jungle Jim’s!  The International department holds over 50,000 products from over 70 countries to satisfy just about any craving.

There are rows and rows of hot sauce.  Why they even have a fire truck to put out the fire in your mouth.  I wonder if they sell KylaScott's  3-Mile Island  here.
A plane that uses hot sauce for fuel!  Bawhaha
The hot sauce drone was built from scrap airplane parts.
Under the sombreros sits Mexican food.  Tacos for Jazzi.
Mediterranean food.
Honey from around the world.  That bear chasing those bees better be careful. 
The fisherman's village.
Yep this is where I found the Airstream.  The Airstream is in the organic health food section.
I got my Yorkshire Gold Tea in this aisle. George and Tess's Dad loves Yorkshire Gold. 
Imports from country after country.
If you live in another country and have something special that you like to eat, let me know in the comment.  I will look for it and if they have what you like I will buy it and taste and report back in a future blog post.
I found Bertie's Cloudberry Jelly.  It was pinkish orange and pretty but expensive. $30.00 for 14 ounces imported from Sweden.
We drink a lot of tea!  Thanks George and Tess for recommending Yorkshire Gold Tea.
Look for me at the Blogville Fun Circus. 
I, Sweet William The Scot, am the Music Director. You can also find me working in a sideshow game.  Oh you are going to have fun playing my game!!  Oh, Mr. Barnum, save a place for me.
 
Thanks for being a friend
Traveling down the road and back again
Your heart is true and your a friend of mine
Signing Off
Sweet William The Scot

26 comments :

  1. what a cool place! Do they have a stick isle? I think it would be interesting to taste sticks from around the world.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is one fancy store. Looks like one could spend hours in there. What fun. Looks like they have everything. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD..... did this place USED to be located someplace else... Mom seems to remember going to a place a LOT like that a long time ago when she was in your neck of the woods. She STILL has the Dachshund Socks that she bought there...

    Well, it is a MUCH Cooler place NOW (if she is right).. I'll bet that nice hot tea tasted and FELT good on a cold day like THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY MOLEY!!! Do they have a South African section??
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, we use all the 3 mile island here at home. They had a submarine factory in Cincinnati???? Most likely it came from Groton, Connecticut where one of His family worked in WW2, the Electric Boat Company. That man was too old for the military but he could help float a boat (or have it sink since it was a sub).

    ReplyDelete
  6. that shop is HUUUUUUUGE!
    Do enjoy your tea, there's nothing like a cuppa' over here! Except for Irn Bru (made from steel girders).
    Pip :)
    P.S. Do you have Irn Bru over there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pawsome William. We love the look of the place. We drink Yorkshire Tea. It is proper tea and as we say over here Real Builders Tea! Enjoy. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the coolest store we have ever seen
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like the coolest place Sweetie!! I love the sombero!! I also love tea too!! Thanks for sharing it with us all.

    loving wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you're in the Australian aisle, you have to get some TimTams...

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw one of those stores on TV - it looks so cook. Mom is a tea drinker - all her life - but she finds Yorkshire Gold to weak - she prefers PG Tips - The Strong One - she has to order it from the UK though :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a fun store, William! Our mom loves her cup of tea in the afternoon!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. We've heard all about that place!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a cool store Sweet William! OMD, so many different flavors from all arounds the world! I wish we had one her in our hood. We have a couple of stores kinda like it, butt definately NOT as cool as this one!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool store!!! We would love to explore that place...you have lots of really neat places where you live! We like Goose's idea...sticks from around the world!! BOL!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kricky, dat'z sure iz some super store..I haz thoze T-bagz...BOL.. You are so cute'z, nearly az cute'z az mez Ranger BOL..Love'z the musik, wez got Scottish in uz, xxxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet William what a cool place. Mommy goes crazy for places like that. It reminds her od World Market. She goes nuts in there. I wonder what cloud berry jam is like?

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is the coolest store! Mom would go coocoo bonkers shoppin there - good thing it's not close enough for her to drive to BOL!

    I wonder if they have sugar pita there? Mom used to get that from the Bedouins in the Sinai dessert years ago - It was real yummy!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Surely I've left more than 3 comments on your blog in the past year Sweet William? Say it ain't so!

    Aroo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is some big store! I wonder if they have Hicbarian Moonshine there.

    Yours,

    ReplyDelete
  21. William that is one big store. Dang you might need to take a nape to cover it all.
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello there William, I'm Milo!! What a HUGE store, mm iwith you, tea is amazing!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey there Buddy! Just wanted tocclear things up, I'm not trying to steal your woman! I was asking DC Jazzi, this girl, http://www.blogger.com/profile/10122558065858213082

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tea is very calming!! I think I should give some to monsterface to cool her jets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now this is just too cool! I bet it takes a couple hours walking around there, looking at all the cool stuff. I love tea myself but have given in up in hopes of healing my tummy.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete