Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The State Of The World

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas 
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up: To more than I can be 
My good friend Nessa who follows all of our blogs but does not have one herself just sent me this picture.  Yep an underwire bra with a filler cup is good protection.  Lee said those bras that poke you had to be good for keeping something up and out.
Nessa raised my spirits up today.

Stay Home
Don't travel down my road and back again
I want you alive and well
Your heart is true and your a friend of mine
Sweet William The Scot

12 comments :

  1. Hari OM
    Hahahahahah - oh yes, that lifted the spirits - and I shared it with my daddy, who managed a grin. Not easy for one whose face is stunned by Parkinsons! Stay strong dear ones. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweet William, you have lifted our spirits here too. Please pass on our thanks to Nessa.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be a filly because a colt would have a jock strap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw that on Facebook the other day, still funny...BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just es=xactly what was needed here: A belly Laugh!


    But all kidding aside, I watched a YouTube video about how to make two masks for peeps from one underwire bra...or as *she* fondly calls them:
    over the shoulder-boulder-holder....Bwahahaha!

    (No she did not do it...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know bra mask were first used at the Chernobyl disaster.
      SWTS

      Delete
  6. we love that idea... and how practical that earwarmers are, you can even use it for da nose LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have seen this on FB and it always makes us laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's pretty funny William. Our mom just made some masks for her and our dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sw. William that is probably the best use of an over the shoulder boulder holder I have ever seen.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete